Wednesday, September 23, 2009

9/22 blog and 9/23 weigh in

Yesterday's food:


Breakfast: 3 eggs - 210 calories

3 slices of turkey bacon - 105 calories

Lunch: Lean Cuisine Panini - 330 calories

Dinner: 1 turkey brat - 160 calories

Salad w/ light ranch on the side - 100 calories

Snack: small cup of cashews - 160 calories

light fudgesicle - 35 calories

cup of BBQ porkrinds - 80 calories


*I was sick all day. I felt nausea and was in the bathroom ALL morning. I wasn't able to consume as many calories as I'd like. I just felt like crap!


Total Calories - 1180


Workout: Cardio - 150 calories


Net Calories: 1030 calories


Today's Weigh In:


Starting weight: 226.4

Week 1: 223.4


Total loss: 3 lbs


I'm very happy with 3 pounds per week. I hope I can keep this up. School starts today, so let's see how hectic my schedule gets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post a comment! Don't worry, I'm not easily offended and if you do offend me, I'll get over it quickly! Please be honest, truthful, and kind when possible!