Thursday, September 17, 2009

Daily Log

Short blog today. Here's a rundown of the food I ate:

Breakfast: 1 Cup of cereal. 220 cals

Lunch: Healthy choice beef soup. 300 cals
2 slices of bread and butter. 70 cals

Snack: 100 cal snack pack. 100 cals

Dinner: 2 turkey cheeseburgers 300 cals each
Steamed brocolli 80 cals
20 baked french fries 125 cals

Snack 100 cal snack pack. 100 cals
Fudgesicle. 35 cals

Total cals in: 1,630 cals

Workout: 300 cals burned

Total net cals: 1,330

Probably a little low for calories today considering I walked around campus about 2 miles today. I'm having a hard time budgeting my calories throughout the day. I probably need to start planning my meals ahead of time. I'm feeling kinda hungry right now. I may have another snack. We'll see! I'm tired and going to bed. Maybe I'll get another workout before I go to sleep. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post a comment! Don't worry, I'm not easily offended and if you do offend me, I'll get over it quickly! Please be honest, truthful, and kind when possible!