I'll have to admit, I've been a little lazy. I'm doing fine with the diet, but actually posting my day-to-day has been less than inspiring. Here's yesterday's roundup:
Breakfast: 1 cup Raison Bran 230 calories
Lunch: 2 slices 12 grain bread = 220 calories
turkey and ham lunch meat = 100 calories
slice of fat free cheese = 30 calories
100 calorie cookie treat = 100 calories
Dinner: Mongolian BBQ! This was a little bit of a splurge, but it was Friday night! Anyways, I ate a lot of protein and good veggies. Here's my mix.... Chicken, Beef, Shrimp, Red & Green peppers, Mushrooms, 2 tablespoons of brown rice, and 1/4 cup of sauce (Asian Black bean mixed with terriyaki, yummy!) I estimate my dinner at 800 calories.
Snacks: Fudgesicle 35 calories
Total Calories: 1,515 Calories
No workout of any significance.
Today:
Breakfast: 1 cup of fruity pebbles w/ skim milk 230 calories
1 slice of whole wheat toast 35 calories
Lunch: Leftover stir fry from BD's and the day before 400 calories
Dinner: 2 slices of turkey hame 300 calories
2 slices of 35 cal bread 70 calories
Green beans and onions 50 calories
Snacks: (2) 100 cal snack packs 200 calories
Peanut butter sandwich w/ wheat bread 190 calories
Total for the day: 1,475 calories
Excersize: Downtown walk calculated by AOL health.com 359 calories
Net calories: 1,116 calories
Damn I should be losin some weight eating this little! I'm feeling a little snacky right now so I need to stop talking about food!
I'll try to keep up better with the blogs, but I start school next week and may not be able to. Wordout, I'm going to watch Minority Report on syfy!
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to post a comment! Don't worry, I'm not easily offended and if you do offend me, I'll get over it quickly! Please be honest, truthful, and kind when possible!