Daily post
Breakfast: cup of cereal - 220 calories
Lunch: 2 eggs - 140 calories
2 slices of ham - 300 calories
Dinner: Beef stir fry w/ onions and mushrooms - 600 calories
mashed potatoes made w/ skim milk and brown gravy - 250 calories
* I just wanted to say, this dinner was da bomb! Teshia's a damn good cook!
Snack: (2) 100 cal snack packs - 200 calories
hanfull of cashews - 160 calories
small amount of corn puffs - 50 calories
Total calories: 1,920 calories
Calories burned: Brisk walk - 100 calories
Football watching - 0 calories! Damn
Net Calories: 1,820 calories
Thanks to everyone for your help and suggestions! I've gotten some great advise. With my hectic schedule, I'm not going to be able to be as intense as I'd like to be. I'm going to have to work everything around my class schedule. I'm concentrating on eating healthy foods and keeping my calorie intake on track. Thanks for all the help!
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to post a comment! Don't worry, I'm not easily offended and if you do offend me, I'll get over it quickly! Please be honest, truthful, and kind when possible!